Sunday, 12 January 2014

SACRED PATHS TAROT & ASTROLOGY, focuses on helping you to choose the best possible path for you, as well knowing which paths to avoid. We are all free to make choices, but sometimes we get presented with conflicting priorities, and or we can not be sure of others intentions towards us. Other times, we just need to know how we can move on, especially if we have had an upsetting experience. Using  a combination of a range of tools, including tarot, astrology and connection with spirit, I help people to explore issues and seek to give clarification, confirmation or peace of mind. 

I am available for readings in person, by telephone or by Skype. 

I have been working with tarot & astrology for 20 years, I also work with crystals, runes to connect with the Universal energy which constantly moves around us. 

For further information message me on facebook - Elaine Robinson or text me on 07936 442230

Have a lovely fulfilled day!

Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment